About West Tokyo Preschool
- Full time program 9:00am - 4:00pm.
- ages 3 - 6 years old.
- All nationalities welcome.
- Half day program also available.
- Early drop off available.
- 3,4,5 days per week option-reasonable tuition.
- Our program prepares children for international schools. 100% English environment.
- WTPS prepares children to effectively express themselves through verbal and non verbal communication for social and academic purposes.
- Creative, well organized, safe and effective classroom environment.
- Qualified kindergarten teacher/ Native English speaker.
- West Tokyo Preschool has been nurturing English in a comprehensive preschool atmosphere for over 40 years.
- The lessons and/or activities provided in the classroom setting comply with and meet the standards of the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) and Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL).
- Parent/ teacher conferences are held twice a year.
- Open House is held every month so parents can observe childrenfs progress.
- At the end of the each graduated student will receive a year book.
- Events include: Halloween and Christmas performances and celebrations, Sweet potato picking, 100 days celebration, Valentines exchange, Easter Egg Hunt/ Earth Day celebration, Excursions to zoo and botanical garden, Carnival and circus, complete with clown visit.
- New -
Due to popular demand, West Tokyo Preschool is offering an afternoon program, Starting in September. The afternoon program is available for all students. From 3:00pm - 4:00pm.
- We always have Show and Tell every Friday. This monthfs letters were H and I.
- We talked about Hibernation.
- We talked about cold-blooded and warm blooded animals.
- This week we talked a lot about Christmas celebrations around the world.
- Students read in the class individually (younger and older) at appropriate age levels.
2-5-5 Tama-cho, Fuchu-shi, Tokyo 183-0002
For school year 2018, Spaces are still available. New student registration is available throughout the year.
We welcome visitation please call preschool for details.